OPS. Notifications

John Tucker Noticeboard

Gliding Ops. are ON unless otherwise notified. If the conditions look marginal to you then delay your departure for Boonah to give time for the Decision Maker (usually L2) to arrive and assess conditions and post to the Website or send a group SMS. If you are still not sure telephone the Club. The current smokey conditions are causing real problems. The issues are visibility sufficient to satisfy VFR and the use of the airstrip by Fire Bomber Aircraft.